Thursday, September 3, 2015

My Most Extraordinarily Amazing Gift from God


It’s been a while not posting anything on this blog. I have not got perfect time to write things, due to my hectic activities on campus. 

This time, I would not write about my activities in campus. I prefer writing about something extraordinarily amazing that has happened in my life :D

Can you see the pictures below? 











Those are the best ones I have ever seen. The first time I saw them, I feel like the happiest woman alive. Yes, those are the pics of my future child. The fetus is growing quite fast in my womb. I can’t even express my feeling. It’s just so amazing.

During the first trimester, I was struggling with morning sickness. I got nausea and strangely icky feelings whenever I smelled things or ate certain kinds of food. The doctor gave me vitamins and suggested me to drink milk so the baby can get enough nutrition. 

Now, it’s 20 weeks of my pregnancy. The morning sickness has gone away. I feel more comfortable and healthier. The baby starts moving and kicking inside my womb. It feels so alive and exciting. 

Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah SWT for this wonderful gift of my life. I pray to God that this baby will always be healthy and blessed, Aamiin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment